PPC, Gateway, and Industrial SW for IIoT Applications
Find out how our edge-to-cloud connectivity solutions do the IIoT work for you
Sep. 10, 5:00 pm (GMT +8, Taipei), duration 30-45 mins
Winmate smart factory solutions are designed to Meet Smart factory Manufacturing Challenges. It will speed up your plant, cut your down-time, minimize mishaps, and increase safety. We will offer the right solution to your business challenges: Our products and technology are proven to work in demanding industrial environments and can be modified to meet your particular requirements. And we help you evolve from pilot to a commercial solution quickly and inexpensively.
- Talk with Winmate and Novakon experts on the latest solutions, and experience how these technologies can be adopted for your applications.
Look forward to seeing you in the webinar. Let's get your business ready and blow the other competitors away in your projects.
Attend our webinar for a chance to win Great Prizes!!!
LUCKY DRAW - Win a $50 Amazon Gift Card
Join our 'Top 10' contest for a chance to win Bluetooth 5.0 Earphones
- Event registration deadline: Sep. 10th, 2020 at 4:00pm (GMT+8)
- Consumers agree to provide relevant information to Winmate Inc. (from now on referred to as Winmate) and the use of product marketing and public relations activities in the future. The above personal data shall not be disclosed to a third party, nor will it be used outside the scope mentioned above.
- All the information filled out by the consumer must be correct and valid. Those who fill in incompletely or incorrectly will be deemed to have waived their eligibility for redemption. In case of doubt, Winmate has the right to request consumers to provide relevant evidence to prove that they are the actual person. If they refuse to provide or the information provided is insufficient to confirm the authenticity of the participants' identity, Winmate has the right to cancel their prizes qualifications.
- If you login and register successfully, you will receive the notification letter by the system email. Because [notification letter] is automatically sent by the system, some mailboxes will be mistaken as spam. If you have not received the [notification letter], please Log in to your inbox and go to the [Junk Mail Box] to see if there is a misjudgment. Consumers must confirm and check. If they have any doubts, they can check with the activity team. Contact window: email@example.com