PDA, Tablet, and Display for Smart Healthcare Webinar
PDA, Tablet, and Display for Smart Healthcare
duration 30-45 mins
|EMEA Region||APAC Region|
|2020/10/29, 9 am(GMT+0)||2020/10/29, 10 am(GMT+8)|
Portable and mobile devices dive into hospital environments. The ability to gather and access information with the touch of a fingertip, and carry it around wherever you go is invaluable for those working in this sector. Portable and mobile computers allow paramedics and nurses to instantly access and keep patient records.
They use the tablets to schedule patient checkups in both outpatient and inpatient wards, issue and authorize prescriptions, record and transmit patient data in multimedia format and use instant live video conferencing and chat features to enhance collaboration. With technological advancements, healthcare professionals can provide better patient care.
- Market Trend
- Challenges from customers
- Proposal from Winmate
- Successful Stories and Why Winmate
Look forward to seeing you in the webinar. Let's get your business ready and blow the other competitors away in your projects. For more information, please visit www.winmate.com
Attend our webinar for a chance to win Great Prizes!!!
LUCKY DRAW - Win a $50 Amazon Gift Card
Join our 'Top 5' contest for a chance to win Bluetooth 5.0 Earphones
- Event registration deadline: 10/29/2020 0:00(GMT+8)
- Consumers agree to provide relevant information to Winmate Inc. (from now on referred to as Winmate) and the use of product marketing and public relations activities in the future. The above personal data shall not be disclosed to a third party, nor will it be used outside the scope mentioned above.
- All the information filled out by the consumer must be correct and valid. Those who fill in incompletely or incorrectly will be deemed to have waived their eligibility for redemption. In case of doubt, Winmate has the right to request consumers to provide relevant evidence to prove that they are the actual person. If they refuse to provide or the information provided is insufficient to confirm the authenticity of the participants' identity, Winmate has the right to cancel their prizes qualifications.
- If you login and register successfully, you will receive the notification letter by the system email. Because [notification letter] is automatically sent by the system, some mailboxes will be mistaken as spam. If you have not received the [notification letter], please Log in to your inbox and go to the [Junk Mail Box] to see if there is a misjudgment. Consumers must confirm and check. If they have any doubts, they can check with the activity team. Contact window: email@example.com