Tablet for Vehicle On-board Diagnostic Webinar
Car Repair Workshop Tablet for Vehicle On-board Diagnostic
Advanced Mobile Computing Technology To Increase Your Productivity
duration 30-45 mins
|EMEA Region||APAC Region|
|2020/10/15, 9 am(GMT+0)||2020/10/15, 10 am(GMT+8)|
Vehicle On-board Diagnostic is used in efficient and accurate Manufacturing, Diagnostics, Repair, and Maintenance. With increased reliance on car sensors and control systems, the vehicle must be carefully designed to ensure the safety of the driver, passengers, pedestrians, and other vehicles.
To improve the quality and reduce errors in these systems, automotive suppliers require good diagnostic tools to detect and discover any faults that appear within the automotive system. Examples can include tire pressure, engine health, or battery voltage.
For over a decade, Winmate has been developing rugged mobile solutions for a famous European automotive manufacturer. Digitalization brings a new level of convenience, productivity, and operational efficiency to the production floor, creating competitive advantages for one of the industry-leading automotive manufacturing giants.
Join us for learning industry knowledge and expand your business. For more information, please visit www.winmate.com
- Vehicle On-board Diagnostic Application
- Challenges from customers
- Proposals from Winmate
- Why Winmate and Summary
Look forward to seeing you in the webinar. Let's get your business ready and blow the other competitors away in your projects.
Attend our webinar for a chance to win Great Prizes!!!
LUCKY DRAW - Win a $50 Amazon Gift Card
Join our 'Top 5' contest for a chance to win Bluetooth 5.0 Earphones
- Event registration deadline: 2020/10/15 0:00 (GMT+8)
- Consumers agree to provide relevant information to Winmate Inc. (from now on referred to as Winmate) and the use of product marketing and public relations activities in the future. The above personal data shall not be disclosed to a third party, nor will it be used outside the scope mentioned above.
- All the information filled out by the consumer must be correct and valid. Those who fill in incompletely or incorrectly will be deemed to have waived their eligibility for redemption. In case of doubt, Winmate has the right to request consumers to provide relevant evidence to prove that they are the actual person. If they refuse to provide or the information provided is insufficient to confirm the authenticity of the participants' identity, Winmate has the right to cancel their prizes qualifications.
- If you login and register successfully, you will receive the notification letter by the system email. Because [notification letter] is automatically sent by the system, some mailboxes will be mistaken as spam. If you have not received the [notification letter], please Log in to your inbox and go to the [Junk Mail Box] to see if there is a misjudgment. Consumers must confirm and check. If they have any doubts, they can check with the activity team. Contact window: firstname.lastname@example.org