Ultra-rugged Panel PC for Heavy-duty applications Webinar Ⅱ
Ultra-rugged Panel PC for Heavy-duty applications
duration 30-45 mins
|EMEA Region||APAC Region|
|2020/11/19, 9 am(GMT+0)||2020/11/19, 10 am(GMT+8)|
Heavy-duty vehicles such as dump trucks, cranes, excavators and tractors in heavy industries or the agricultural sector require specialized computers or displays that must be tough and durable enough to withstand the harsh environments. Winmate provides a full range of panel computers and displays built specifically for the heavy-duty industry.
- Market Trend
- Challenges from customers
- Proposal from Winmate
- Successful Stories and Why Winmate
Look forward to seeing you in the webinar. Let's get your business ready and blow the other competitors away in your projects. For more information, please visit www.winmate.com
Attend our webinar for a chance to win Great Prizes!!!
LUCKY DRAW - Win a $50 Amazon Gift Card
Join our 'Top 5' contest for a chance to win Bluetooth 5.0 Earphones
- Event registration deadline: 2020/11/19 0:00 (GMT+8)
- Consumers agree to provide relevant information to Winmate Inc. (from now on referred to as Winmate) and the use of product marketing and public relations activities in the future. The above personal data shall not be disclosed to a third party, nor will it be used outside the scope mentioned above.
- All the information filled out by the consumer must be correct and valid. Those who fill in incompletely or incorrectly will be deemed to have waived their eligibility for redemption. In case of doubt, Winmate has the right to request consumers to provide relevant evidence to prove that they are the actual person. If they refuse to provide or the information provided is insufficient to confirm the authenticity of the participants' identity, Winmate has the right to cancel their prizes qualifications.
- If you login and register successfully, you will receive the notification letter by the system email. Because [notification letter] is automatically sent by the system, some mailboxes will be mistaken as spam. If you have not received the [notification letter], please Log in to your inbox and go to the [Junk Mail Box] to see if there is a misjudgment. Consumers must confirm and check. If they have any doubts, they can check with the activity team. Contact window: email@example.com