Smart Vessel & Port Management Solutions
Designed and Meet maritime applications, combine IoT integration to assist with vessel navigation, monitoring & surveillance, and ship automation systems.
Mar. 05, 5:00 pm (GMT +8, Taipei), duration 30-40mins
|EMEA Region||APAC Region|
|2021/03/05, 9 am(GMT+0)||2021/03/05, 5 pm(GMT+8)|
To meet the marine industry's regulatory requirements, Winmate offers certified solutions for shipping navigation, monitoring and surveillance, and ship automation systems.
Winmate understands the marine industry's needs and provides solutions to industrial challenges: Marine Panel PCs are built and tested according to DNV Standard Certification 2.4, IEC60945, and IACS-E10 maritime applications. Featuring a dimming knob for easy brightness adjustment, wide range power input 9~36V DC, and front panel OSD control, Winmate Marine Panel PCs is the ultimate solution for marine applications.
- Target Market
- Challenges from customers
- Proposal from Winmate
- Successful Stories and Why Winmate
Look forward to seeing you at the webinar. Let's get your business ready and blow the other competitors away in your projects. For more information, please visit www.winmate.com
- Event registration deadline: March. 5th, 2021 at 4:00 pm (GMT+8)
- Consumers agree to provide relevant information to Winmate Inc. (from now on referred to as Winmate) and the use of product marketing and public relations activities in the future. The above personal data shall not be disclosed to a third party, nor will it be used outside the scope mentioned above.
- All the information filled out by the consumer must be correct and valid. Those who fill in incompletely or incorrectly will be deemed to have waived their eligibility for redemption. In case of doubt, Winmate has the right to request consumers to provide relevant evidence to prove that they are the actual person. If they refuse to provide or the information provided is insufficient to confirm the authenticity of the participants' identity, Winmate has the right to cancel their prizes qualifications.
- If you login and register successfully, you will receive the notification letter by the system email. Because [notification letter] is automatically sent by the system, some mailboxes will be mistaken as spam. If you have not received the [notification letter], please Log in to your inbox and go to the [Junk Mail Box] to see if there is a misjudgment. Consumers must confirm and check. If they have any doubts, they can check with the activity team. Contact window: email@example.com