Optimizing Cost with Mobile Cold Chain Monitoring Solutions
duration 30-45 mins
|EMEA Region||APAC Region|
|2021/07/29, 11 am(GMT+2)||2021/07/29, 5 pm(GMT+8)|
Delivering vaccines, medical, and fresh food to all corners of the world is a complex effort. It takes a chain of precisely coordinated handling in temperature-controlled environments to store, manage, and transport - which is where IT devices come into play. However, not any rugged computer is suitable for cold conditions.
Get to know why and how Winmate offers solutions to save the vaccines and food deliveries only on July 29th.
- Cold chain's challenges: a stop or opportunity?
- Why Winmate's mobile solutions are a better fit for the low-temperature condition?
- The advantages of mobile monitoring solutions for the cold supply chain.
- Why a 'just' rugged computer is not enough for cold?
- Winmate's various cold chain applications: fleet, IoT cold chain logistics, cold storage, retail, etc.
We look forward to seeing you at the webinar.
For more information, visit https://www.winmate.com/
- Event registration deadline: 2021/07/29 17:00 (GMT+8)
- Consumers agree to provide relevant information to Winmate Inc. (from now on referred to as Winmate) and the use of product marketing and public relations activities in the future. The above personal data shall not be disclosed to a third party, nor will it be used outside the scope mentioned above.
- All the information filled out by the consumer must be correct and valid. Those who fill in incompletely or incorrectly will be deemed to have waived their eligibility for redemption. In case of doubt, Winmate has the right to request consumers to provide relevant evidence to prove that they are the actual person. If they refuse to provide or the information provided is insufficient to confirm the authenticity of the participants' identity, Winmate has the right to cancel their prizes qualifications.
- If you log in and register successfully, you will receive the system email notification letter. Because [notification letter] is automatically sent by the system, some mailboxes will be mistaken as spam. If you have not received the [notification letter], please Log in to your inbox and go to the [Junk Mail Box] to see if there is a misjudgment. Consumers must confirm and check. If they have any doubts, they can check with the activity team. Contact window: firstname.lastname@example.org