Panel PC, Tablet, and Gateway for Smart Transportation Webinar
Panel PC, Tablet, and Gateway for Smart Transportation
duration 30-45 mins
|EMEA Region||APAC Region|
|2021/01/06, 9 am(GMT+0)||2021/01/06, 5 pm(GMT+8)|
Winmate vehicle-mounted computers are designed for the harsh environment, with Ruggedness, Visibility, Fanless, and hotkey design for friendly use. The full range product line meets meetMIL-STD-810F specs.
The Ultra-Rugged Tablet series comes with a robust set of features designed to handle the most challenging tasks while providing high tech solutions that increase productivity, improve safety, and reduce operational costs. Field ready tablet that can act as a powerful workstation in an easy to use package.
- Market Trend
- Challenges from customers
- Proposal from Winmate
- Successful Stories and Why Winmate
Look forward to seeing you in the webinar. Let's get your business ready and blow the other competitors away in your projects. For more information, please visit the following website.
- Event registration deadline: 2021/01/06 0:00 (GMT+8)
- Consumers agree to provide relevant information to Winmate Inc. (from now on referred to as Winmate) and the use of product marketing and public relations activities in the future. The above personal data shall not be disclosed to a third party, nor will it be used outside the scope mentioned above.
- All the information filled out by the consumer must be correct and valid. Those who fill in incompletely or incorrectly will be deemed to have waived their eligibility for redemption. In case of doubt, Winmate has the right to request consumers to provide relevant evidence to prove that they are the actual person. If they refuse to provide or the information provided is insufficient to confirm the authenticity of the participants' identity, Winmate has the right to cancel their prize qualifications.
- If you log in and register successfully, you will receive the system email notification letter. Because [notification letter] is automatically sent by the system, some mailboxes will be mistaken as spam. If you have not received the [notification letter], please Log in to your inbox and go to the [Junk Mail Box] to see if there is a misjudgment. Consumers must confirm and check. If they have any doubts, they can check with the activity team. Contact window: firstname.lastname@example.org