Panel PC for Food and Beverage Industry Webinar
How to Select a suitable Panel PC for Food and Beverage Industry
Designed To Meet Food & Beverage Manufacturing Challenges.
duration 30-45 mins
|EMEA Region||APAC Region|
|2020/12/30, 9 am (GMT+0)||2020/12/30, 5 pm (GMT+8)|
One of the world's leading providers of industrial automation equipment needed a water-resistant multi-touch panel with physical front buttons for their material used in processing facilities to prepare bottled beverages. In close cooperation with the customer, Winmate developed specific multi-touch control panels with the push-button extension of the required quality to enable the application-specific arrangement of electromechanical buttons, switches, signal lamps, additional membrane keys, and a handwheel directly on the operating unit. New control panels with all integrated functions successfully replaced the previous generation of machine operator control panels.
- Market Trend
- Challenges from customers
- Proposal from Winmate
- Successful Stories and Why Winmate
Look forward to seeing you in the webinar. Let's get your business ready and blow the other competitors away in your projects. For more information, please visit the following website.
- Event registration deadline: 12/30/2020 0:00(GMT+8)
- Consumers agree to provide relevant information to Winmate Inc. (from now on referred to as Winmate) and the use of product marketing and public relations activities in the future. The above personal data shall not be disclosed to a third party, nor will it be used outside the scope mentioned above.
- All the information filled out by the consumer must be correct and valid. Those who fill in incompletely or incorrectly will be deemed to have waived their eligibility for redemption. In case of doubt, Winmate has the right to request consumers to provide relevant evidence to prove that they are the actual person. If they refuse to provide or the information provided is insufficient to confirm the authenticity of the participants' identity, Winmate has the right to cancel their prize qualifications.
- If you log in and register successfully, you will receive the system email notification letter. Because [notification letter] is automatically sent by the system, some mailboxes will be mistaken as spam. If you have not received the [notification letter], please Log in to your inbox and go to the [Junk Mail Box] to see if there is a misjudgment. Consumers must confirm and check. If they have any doubts, they can check with the activity team. Contact window: firstname.lastname@example.org