Redefining Automotive Diagnostics With Mobility Solutions
duration 30-45 mins
|EMEA Region||APAC Region|
|5 August 2021
11 am (GMT+2)
|5 August 2021
Automotive Diagnostics is increasingly complex with the growing number of electronics (ECU) used in vehicles. Today, Automotive manufacturers and aftersales workshops make tablets a part of their diagnostic tools to increase production efficiency and reduce repair hours. Winmate's rugged tablets pack the latest computing advancements in rugged housing to withstand harsh workshop environment. Register now to learn how you can transform your Automotive Diagnostics with our M133 series rugged tablet.
- Automotive Diagnostics Market Trend
- How Tablets increase productivity in Diagnostics
- Winmate M133 Series Rugged Tablet for wired and wireless Diagnostics
- Benefits and features of M133 Series Tablet
- Application scenarios and Case studies
For more information, visit https://www.winmate.com/
Don’t Miss Your Chance to Win Great Prizes!!!
|$50 Amazon Gift Card||
LUCKY DRAW - Win a $50 Amazon Gift Card
- Event registration deadline: 2021/08/05 17:00 (GMT+8)
- Consumers agree to provide relevant information to Winmate Inc. (from now on referred to as Winmate) and the use of product marketing and public relations activities in the future. The above personal data shall not be disclosed to a third party, nor will it be used outside the scope mentioned above.
- All the information filled out by the consumer must be correct and valid. Those who fill in incompletely or incorrectly will be deemed to have waived their eligibility for redemption. In case of doubt, Winmate has the right to request consumers to provide relevant evidence to prove that they are the actual person. If they refuse to provide or the information provided is insufficient to confirm the authenticity of the participants' identity, Winmate has the right to cancel their prizes qualifications.
- If you log in and register successfully, you will receive the system email notification letter. Because [notification letter] is automatically sent by the system, some mailboxes will be mistaken as spam. If you have not received the [notification letter], please Log in to your inbox and go to the [Junk Mail Box] to see if there is a misjudgment. Consumers must confirm and check. If they have any doubts, they can check with the activity team. Contact window: email@example.com